Religious Birthday Wishes for Christians
For people of the faith, life’s best moments are best expressed in terms of their relationship with God. Faith-based greetings present a wonderful opportunity to exalt the creator for his creation while communicating gratitude and graciousness for being blessed by the birthday celebrant’s presence. These greetings are inspirational by nature, but they are also simple affirmations of all the good that is in the world today. Find inspiration in these greetings, and feel free to personalize them for your purposes.
- And God said, “Let there be light”. Then you were born. You are a gift from heaven, and the light of our lives. Happy Birthday, love.
- This is your special day. May God, in his infinite wisdom, continue to shower you with blessings.
- May the good Lord bless and keep you on your special day. I am forever thankful for having you.
- By your example, you have shown us a life filled with faith and hope. By your love, you have shown us a home filled with goodness and happy dreams.
- May God grant you your fondest dreams on your birthday.
- The Lord loves you. The warmth of your heart says so.
The Lord cherishes you. The depth of your smile says so.
Happy Birthday to a fine example of a child of God.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers every single day. God has you in His warm embrace forever. Happy birthday to a blessed child of God.
- When things looked glum, you looked to the Lord, and He made you smile.
When things turned hopeless, you called on God, and He gave you inspiration.
When things looked fab, you turned heavenward and prayed with a thankful heart.
Thank you for showing us how to live abundant lives. Happy Birthday.
- Faith is evidence for things unseen. You are a shining example of a life filled with faith. God must be really proud today. Happy Birthday.
- Each day of our lives is a gift from God. Each person that touches our hearts is a blessing from God. You are one true blessing. Happy Birthday.
- Inspirational Birthday Quotes and Wishes
- I am so fortunate that I get to spend every day with someone so special to God. Thank you for sharing your goodness and Godliness with me.
- As you get older and wiser, may you discover new ways to experience God’s love and live your life with honor and courage. May you have many more birthdays to come.
- God walks with the righteous. And He is walking with you. Happy Birthday.
- 100 Happy Birthday Wishes
- I wish you peace, hope and love as you celebrate another milestone. May the blessings of the Lord multiply and enrich your life.
- Give thanks to the Lord for His endless bounty especially today on your birthday.
- Have an amazing day. I’m sure the Lord wants you to have a day of celebration and sharing with friends and family.
- Glory to God for the goodness and bounty that he has showered on this family. So proud to have you in this family.
- The road to heaven is paved with selfless acts. Through your own actions you have shown that heaven is real, and that’s where you’re heading. God bless you on your birthday.
- It’s that time of year when we get together to toast your wonderful life. Your creator is a mighty fine designer. Happy Birthday
- May your spirits be uplifted as you celebrate another birthday.
- God has blessed you with another year. Dance, sing and draw nearer to Him.
- You bring joy and harmony wherever you go. Let that infectious smile shine through on your birthday.
- God created you for a purpose and a big plan. That is pretty obvious from what you’ve become. Wishing you a blessed birthday.
- Happy Birthday! Wherever you go from here, may the Lord continue to light your path.
- We are all special in God’s eyes. You are more special than most. On your birthday and all the days of the year, may you always share the love of God.
- Happy Birthday to someone who deserves all the happiness in the world. Your faith has made you the joyful person that you are.
- You are a blessing, and so worthy of the celebrating. Happy Birthday!
- Yours is a life well lived. On this special day, know that you are loved by God and loved by all.
- If God had a Chosen One, it would be you. Happy Birthday!
- You are the love of my life. I thank God every time I remember the day you came into our lives. Here’s to many more years of togetherness with God.